18.7.14

BANANARAMA - Please Yourself 1993 (Deluxe Version) - 2013

 CD1
1. Movin’ On
2. Last Thing On My Mind
3. Let Me Love You One More Time
4. More, More, More
5. Is She Good To You?
6. Only Time Will Tell
7. Give It All Up For Love
8. You’ll Never Know What It Means
9. You’re Never Satisfied
10. I Could Be Persuaded
Bonus Tracks:
11. Another Lover
12. Treat Me Right
13. More, More, More [7” Mix]
14. Movin’ On [Bumpin’ Mix]
15. Last Thing On My Mind [Hi-NRG Mix]
16. More, More, More [12” Mix]
17. Nueva Dirección [Movin’ On - Spanish Version]
18. Last Thing On My Mind [Extended Version]

CD2 – Bonus Tracks:
1. Movin’ On [Movin’ Mix]
2. Is She Good To You? [7” Remix]
3. More, More, More [Original 12” Mix]
4. Only Time Will Tell [Garage Version]
5. Movin’ On [Original 12” Mix]
6. Is She Good To You? [12” Club Mix]
7. More, More, More [Extended Version]
8. Movin’ On [NRG Mix]
9. Last Thing On My Mind [Xtra NRG Mix]
10. More, More, More [More Tech No Dub]
11. Movin’ On [The ‘Norty’ Banana Mix]
12. Last Thing On My Mind [FXTC Dub]
13. More, More, More [Remix Dub]


DVD – Promo Videos:
1. Movin’ On
2. Last Thing On My Mind
3. More More More
Bananarama at the BBC:
4. Movin’ On [On 'Top Of The Pops']
5. Last Thing On My Mind [On 'Pebble Mill']


Aucun commentaire: