20.2.15

KYLIE MINOGUE - Greatest Hits 87-97 - 1997


 CD 1
1. I Should Be So Lucky
2. The Loco-Motion (7" mix)
3. Hand On Your Heart
4. Got To Be Certain
5. Better The Devil You Know
6. Wouldn't Change A Thing
7. Celebration
8. Never Too Late
9. What Do I Have To Do? (7" mix)
10. Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi
11. Where In The World
12. Step Back In Time
13. Especially For You (feat. Jason Donovan)
14. Say The Word - I'll Be There
15. Shocked (DNA mix)
16. Word Is Out
17. Made In Heaven
18. What Kind Of Fool? (Heard All That Before)
19. Give Me Just A Little More Time
20. Finer Feelings (Brothers In Rhythm 7" mix)
21. If You Were With Me Now (feat. Keith Washington)
22. Tears On My Pillow

CD 2
1. Confide In Me (radio edit)
2. Put Yourself In My Place (radio edit)
3. Did It Again (radio edit)
4. Breathe (radio edit)
5. Hand On Your Heart (W.I.P. 2002 mix) (previously unreleased) (bonus track)
6. I Should Be So Lucky (extended mix) (bonus track)
7. The Loco-Motion (Oz Tour mix) (previously unreleased) (bonus track)
8. Wouldn't Change A Thing (The Espagna mix) (bonus track)
9. Step Back In Time (Harding / Curnow remix) (previously unreleased) (bonus track)
10. Shocked (Harding / Curnow mix) (bonus track)
11. Better The Devil You Know (Movers & Shakers alternative 12" mix) (previously unreleased) (bonus track)
12. What Do I Have To Do? (Movers & Shakers 12" mix) (previously unreleased) (bonus track)


Aucun commentaire: