16.3.17

DEAD OR ALIVE - Sophisticated Boom Box MMXVI - 2017

 
1984 SOPHISTICATED BOOM BOOM
CD1
  • 1 I’d Do Anything
  • 2 That’s The Way (I Like It)
  • 3 Absolutely Nothing
  • 4 What I Want
  • 5 Far Too Hard
  • 6 You Make Me Wanna
  • 7 Sit On It
  • 8 Wish You Were Here
  • 9 Misty Circles
  • 10 Do It
Bonus Tracks
  • 11 Selfish Side
  • 12 Misty Circles [7″ Version]
  • 13 What I Want [7″ Version]
  • 14 I’d Do Anything [7″ Version]
  • 15 That’s The Way (I Like It) [7″ Version]
CD2
  • 1 Misty Circles [Dance Mix]
  • 2 What I Want [Original Dance Mix]
  • 3 I’d Do Anything [Megamix]
  • 4 That’s The Way (I Like It) [Extended Version]
  • 5 What I Want [1984 Dance Mix]
  • 6 What I Want [1984 7″ Remix]
  • 7 Give It To Me [BBC Session]
  • 8 Misty Circles [Dub Mix]
  • 9 That’s The Way (I Like It) [Dub] – previously unreleased
  • 10 Absolutely Nothing [Dub] – previously unreleased
  • 11 Misty Circles [Instrumental]
  • 12 Keep That Body Strong (That’s The Way)
1985 YOUTHQUAKE
CD1
  • 1 You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)
  • 2 I Wanna Be A Toy
  • 3 DJ Hit That Button
  • 4 In Too Deep
  • 5 Big Daddy Of The Rhythm
  • 6 Cake And Eat It
  • 7 Lover Come Back To Me
  • 8 My Heart Goes Bang
  • 9 It’s Been A Long Time
Bonus Tracks
  • 10 You Spin Me Round [Murder Mix]
  • 11 In Too Deep [7″ Remix]
  • 12 My Heart Goes Bang [7″ Version]
  • 13 Lover Come Back To Me [Extended Version]
  • 14 My Heart Goes Bang [Extended Version]
CD2
  • 1 In Too Deep [Off Yer Mong Mix]
  • 2 You Spin Me Round [Performance Mix]
  • 3 Lover Come Back To Me [Extended Remix]
  • 4 My Heart Goes Bang [American WIPE-OUT Mix]
  • 5 You Spin Me Round [Alt. Album CD Version with ‘Rock It’ intro]
  • 6 Cake And Eat It [Alt. Album CD Version with unfaded intro]
  • 7 It’s Been A Long Time [Alt. Album CD Version with ‘You Can Be The First…’ intro]
  • 8 You Spin Me Round [Big Ben Mix]
  • 9 Lover Come Back To Me [7″ Bonus Mix]
  • 10 I Wanna Be A Toy [Instrumental] – previously unreleased
  • 11 Lover Come Back To Me [Instrumental] – previously unreleased
  • 12 In Too Deep [Instrumental]
  • 13 My Heart Goes Bang [Instrumental]
CD3: The Youthquake Tour – Live At Hammersmith Odeon, 6th July 1985
  • 1 Cake And Eat It [Live]
  • 2 My Heart Goes Bang [Live] – previously unreleased
  • 3 In Too Deep [Live]
  • 4 Big Daddy Of The Rhythm [Live]
  • 5 Far Too Hard [Live] – previously unreleased
  • 6 Misty Circles [Live] – previously unreleased
  • 7 It’s Been A Long Time [Live] – previously unreleased
  • 8 Lover Come Back To Me [Live] – previously unreleased
  • 9 DJ Hit That Button [Live] – previously unreleased
  • 10 What I Want [Live] – previously unreleased
  • 11 You Spin Me Round [Live] – previously unreleased
  • 12 In Too Deep [Encore] [Live]  – previously unreleased
  • 13 My Heart Goes Bang [Encore] [Live]  – previously unreleased
  • 14 You Spin Me Round [Encore] [Live] – previously unreleased
1986 MAD, BAD AND DANGEROUS TO KNOW
CD1
  • 1 Brand New Lover
  • 2 I’ll Save You All My Kisses
  • 3 Son Of A Gun
  • 4 Then There Was You
  • 5 Come Inside
  • 6 Something In My House
  • 7 Hooked On Love
  • 8 I Want You
  • 9 Special Star
Bonus Tracks
  • 10 Come Inside [7″ Mix]
  • 11 I Want You [7″ Mix]
  • 12 Brand New Lover [Edit]
  • 13 Something In My House [7″ Remix]
  • 14 Hooked On Love [Edit]
  • 15 I’ll Save You All My Kisses [Remix]
  • 16 Something In My House [Flamenco Version]
  • 17 Hooked On Love [7″ Remix]
CD2
  • 1 Brand New Lover [The Dust Monkey’s Love Bubble Club Mix]
  • 2 Something In My House [Mortevicar Mix]
  • 3 Hooked On Love [The Big Revolver Mix]
  • 4 I’ll Save You All My Kisses [The Sonia Mezumbda Memorial Mix]
  • 5 Brand New Lover [Up Ducky Mix]
  • 6 Something In My House [7″ US Wipe-Out Mix]
  • 7 Something In My House [12″ US Wipe-Out Mix Part 2]
  • 8 I’ll Save You All My Kisses [The Long Wet Sloppy Kiss Mix]
  • 9 Hooked On Love [La Vie En Rose Mix]
  • 10 Brand New Lover [Instrumental]
  • 11 Something In My House [House Instrumental]
  • 12 Hooked On Love [Instrumental] – previously unreleased
  • 13 Something In My House [7″ Instru-MENTAL Mix]
1987 RIP IT UP
CD1
  • 1 Brand New Lover [continuously mixed]
  • 2 My Heart Goes Bang [continuously mixed]
  • 3 Something In My House [continuously mixed]
  • 4 Lover Come Back To Me [continuously mixed]
  • 5 You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) [continuously mixed]
  • 6 I’ll Save You All My Kisses [continuously mixed]
  • 7 In Too Deep [continuously mixed]
  • 8 Hooked On Love [continuously mixed]
Bonus Tracks
  • 9 Mighty Mix [Part 1] – Wish You Were Here, What I Want, Do It, Misty Circles
  • 10 Mighty Mix [Part 2] Absolutely Nothing, Sit On It, You Make Me Wanna, That’s The Way (I Like It)
  • 11 Something In My House [Naughty XXX Mix]
  • 12 Baby Don’t Say Goodbye [The Powerful Club Twelve]
  • 13 Something In My House [Short Version]
CD2
  • 1 Baby Don’t Say Goodbye [Club Mix]
  • 2 Baby Don’t Say Goodbye [Instrumental]
  • 3 You Spin Me Round [Jail House Club Edit Remix]
  • 4 You Spin Me Round [Jail House Club Remix]
  • 5 You Spin Me Round [400 Hz – Kleopatra Remix]
  • 6 You Spin Me Round [400 Hz – Marc Antoine Remix]
  • 7 You Spin Me Round [Edouard’s Mix]
  • 8 You Spin Me Round [Kalk’s Underground Mix]
  • 9 You Spin Me Round [Blue Sky Mix]
  • 10 You Spin Me Round [The Yummi Extended Mix]
  • 11 You Spin Me Round [The Yummi 4am Mix]
  • 12 You Spin Me Round [The Vicious Mix]
  • 13 MEDLEY: Turn Around And Count 2 Ten/Blue Christmas /Your Sweetness [Accapella] (Live In Nagoya, Japan 29 November 1990)
1989 NUDE
CD1
  • 1 Turn Around And Count 2 Ten
  • 2 Give It Back (That Love Is Mine)
  • 3 Baby Don’t Say Goodbye
  • 4 Stop Kicking My Heart Around
  • 5 Come Home (With Me Baby)
  • 6 I Don’t Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
  • 7 Get Out Of My House
  • 8 I Cannot Carry On
  • 9 My Forbidden Lover
Bonus Tracks
  • 10 Give It Back (That Love Is Mine) [Instrumental]
  • 11 Baby Don’t Say Goodbye [Alternative Mix]
  • 12 Love Toy [inst. version]
  • 13 Turn Around And Count 2 Ten [7″ Version]
  • 14 Come Home (With Me Baby) [7″ Version]
  • 15 Baby Don’t Say Goodbye [Edited House Version]
  • 16 Love Toy [Full Vocal Version] – previously unreleased
  • 17 Come Home (With Me Baby) [The Deadhouse Dub 7″ Edit]
  • 18 Baby Don’t Say Goodbye [Radio Edit]
CD2: Nude: Remade Remodelled
  • 1 Come Home (With Me Baby) [Remade Remodelled]
  • 2 Baby Don’t Say Goodbye [Remade Remodelled]
  • 3 Stop Kicking My Heart Around [Remade Remodelled]
  • 4 I Don’t Wanna Be Your Boyfriend [Remade Remodelled]
  • 5 Give It Back (That Love Is Mine) [Remade Remodelled]
  • 6 Turn Around And Count 2 Ten [Remade Remodelled]
  • 7 Come Home (With Me Baby) [12″ Version]
Bonus Tracks
  • 8 Baby Don’t Say Goodbye [Extended Mix]
  • 9 Turn Around And Count 2 Ten [The Pearl And Dean “I Love” BPM Mix]
  • 10 Come Home (With Me Baby) [The Deadhouse Dub]
  • 11 Turn Around And Count 2 Ten [The Pearl And Dean “I Had A Disco Dream” Mix]
  • 12 Turn Around And Count 2 Ten [Instru-MENTAL]
  • 13 Come Home (With Me Baby) [Instru-MENTAL] – previously unreleased
1990 FAN THE FLAME (Part 1)
CD1
  • 1 Fan The Flame (feat. Gina X) – previously unreleased
  • 2 Unhappy Birthday
  • 3 Your Sweetness (Is Your Weakness)
  • 4 Total Stranger
  • 5 Gone 2 Long
  • 6 Lucky Day
  • 7 What Have U Done (2 Make Me Change)
  • 8 And Then I Met U
  • 9 Blue Christmas
Bonus Tracks
  • 10 Total Stranger [Remix]
  • 11 Unhappy Birthday [Heavy Metal Version]
  • 12 Your Sweetness (Is Your Weakness) [Instrumental]
1995 NUKLEOPATRA
CD1
  • 1 Nukleopatra
  • 2 Rebel Rebel
  • 3 Sleep With You
  • 4 The Right Stuff
  • 5 I’m A Star
  • 6 International Thing
  • 7 Picture This
  • 8 Spend The Night Together
  • 9 Gone Too Long
  • 10 Getting It On
  • 11 Sex Drive
Bonus Track
12 You Spin Me Round [Sugar Pumpers Radio Mix]
CD2
  • 1 Rebel Rebel [12″ Extended Mix]
  • 2 The Right Stuff [1994 Mix]
  • 3 You Spin Me Round [Sugar Pumpers Extended Mix]
  • 4 Sex Drive [Sugar Pumpers Extended Mix]
  • 5 International Thing [International 7″ Edit]
  • 6 Rebel Rebel [The Hole Mix]
  • 7 Sex Drive [Scream Driven Remix]
  • 8 International Thing [Nu-NRG 7″ Remix]
  • 9 Rebel Rebel [Safe Hands Remix]
  • 10 You Spin Me Round [Sugar Pumpers Pumpin’ Mix]
  • 11 Sex Drive [Peewee’s Extended Mix]
  • 12 International Thing [Nu-NRG 12″ Remix]
2000 FRAGILE
CD1
  • 1 Hit And Run Lover
  • 2 Something In My House [2000]
  • 3 Even Better Than The Real Thing [2000]
  • 4 Turn Around And Count 2 Ten [2000]
  • 5 I Paralyze
  • 6 Isn’t It A Pity?
  • 7 You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) [2000]
  • 8 Just What I Always Wanted
  • 9 My Heart Goes Bang [2000]
  • 10 Lover Come Back To Me [2000]
  • 11 I Promised Myself
  • 12 Blue Christmas 2000
CD2 – Unbreakable – The Fragile Remixes
  • 1 Turn Around And Count 2 Ten [Y&Co. “B” Mix]
  • 2 You Spin Me Round [Zi Zone Mix]
  • 3 My Heart Goes Bang [Love Machine Remix]
  • 4 Something In My House [Deadend Of Eurasia Mix]
  • 5 Hit And Run Lover [Ventura Mix]
  • 6 Isn’t It A Pity [Bustard Remix]
  • 7 I Paralyze [B4 ZA BEAT Remix]
  • 8 Blue Christmas [P.K.G. Remix]
  • 9 Lover Come Back To Me [Earthquake Mix]
  • 10 Just What I Always Wanted [R.M. Hyper Techno Mix]
CD3
  • 1 You Spin Me Round [Punx Soundcheck Vs Princess Julia]
  • 2 You Spin Me Round [Mark Moore & Mr Motion Remix]
  • 3 You Spin Me Round [D-Bop Club Mix]
  • 4 You Spin Me Round [Metro 7″ Edit]
  • 5 Hit And Run Lover [Bonus Hit Remix]
  • 6 You Spin Me Round [Metro 12″ Extended Mix]
  • 7 Pop Life
  • 8 Why’s It So Hard
  • 9 Jack & Jill Party – Pet Shop Boys Feat. Pete Burns
  • 10 Never Marry An Icon – Pete Burns vs The Dirty Disco
  • 11 The Art – Pete Burns vs The Dirty Disco – previously unreleased
DVD1: PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS
  • 1 I’d Do Anything [Promo Video]
  • 2 That’s The Way (I Like It) [Promo Video]
  • 3 You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) [Promo Video]
  • 4 Lover Come Back To Me [Promo Video]
  • 5 In Too Deep [Promo Video]
  • 6 My Heart Goes Bang [Promo Video]
  • 7 Something In My House [Promo Video]
  • 8 Hooked On Love [Promo Video]
  • 9 I’ll Save You All My Kisses [Promo Video]
  • 10 Brand New Lover [12″] [Promo Video]
  • 11 Something In My House [12″] [Promo Video]
  • 12 Come Home (With Me Baby) [Promo Video]
  • 13 Turn Around And Count 2 Ten [12″] [Promo Video]
  • 14 Come Home (With Me Baby) [12″] [Promo Video]
  • 15 Your Sweetness (Is Your Weakness) [Promo Video]
  • 16 Total Stranger [Ruff Promo Video]
  • 17 Rebel Rebel [Promo Video]
  • 18 Sex Drive [Promo Video]
  • 19 Hit And Run Lover [Promo Video]
  • 20 You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) [2003] [Promo Video]
DVD 2: CONCERT FEATURE & TV PERFORMANCES
CONCERT FEATURE: ‘Rip It Up Live’ – Japan, 1987
  • 1 Hooked On Love [Live]
  • 2 My Heart Goes Bang [Live]
  • 3 You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) [Live]
  • 4 Lover Come Back To Me [Live]
  • 5 Brand New Lover [Live]
  • 6 I’ll Save You All My Kisses [Live]
  • 7 In Too Deep [Live]
  • 8 Something In My House [Live]
  • 9 Come Inside [Live]
  • 10 Son Of A Gun [Live]
  • 11 I’ll Save You All My Kisses [Encore] [Live]
TV PERFORMANCES
  • 12 That’s The Way (I Like It) [on ‘Top Of The Pops’] TX 12/04/1984
  • 13 You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) [on ‘Top Of The Pops’] TX 14/02/1985
  • 14 Lover Come Back To Me [on ‘Top Of The Pops’] TX 1985
  • 15 In Too Deep [on ‘Top Of The Pops’] TX 1985
  • 16 Lover Come Back To Me [on ‘The Kenny Everett Television Show’] TX 11/05/1985
  • 17 In Too Deep [on ‘Wogan’] TX 17/06/1985
  • 18 You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) [on ‘Christmas Top Of The Pops’] TX 25/12/1985
  • 19 Brand New Lover [on ‘Wogan’] TX 1986
  • 20 Brand New Lover [on ‘Roland Rat: The Series’] TX 1986
  • 21 Something In My House [on ‘Top Of The Pops’] TX 22/01/1987
  • 22 You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) [on ‘Blue Peter’] TX 10/01/2003

Aucun commentaire: