8.4.18

ARETHA FRANKLIN - Aretha (Deluxe Version) - 1986 - 2012



CD1
1. Jimmy Lee
2. I Knew You Were Waiting – For Me (Duet with George Michael)
3. Do You Still Remember
4. Jumpin Jack Flash
5. Rock – A
6. An Angel Cries
7. He’ll Come Along
8. If You Need My Love Tonight (Duet with Larry Graham)
9. Look to the Rainbow
10. Rock -A-Lott (single mix)
11. Rock -A-Lott (radio edit)
12. Rock -A-Lott (street mix)
13. Rock -A-Lott (dub)
14. Rock -A-Lott (acapella)

CD2
1. An Angel Cries (7″ Mix)
2. I Knew You Were Waiting – For Me (Instrumental Duet with George Michael)
3. I Knew You Were Waiting – For Me (Edited Remix Duet with George Michael)
4. I Knew You Were Waiting – For Me (Percapella Duet with George Michael)
5. I Knew You Were Waiting – For Me (Extended Remix Duet with George Michael)
6. Jimmy Lee (Extended Version)
7. Jimmy Lee (Dub Version)
8 Jumpin Jack Flash (7″ Mix)
9. Jumpin Jack Flash (Street Mix)
10. Jumpin Jack Flash (Edited Street Mix)
11. Jumpin Jack Flash (Master Dub Mix)
12. Jumpin Jack Flash (Beat Dub Mix)
13. Aretha Megamix ((Who’s Zoomin’ Who? / Another Night / Integrity / Freeway Of Love)

Aucun commentaire: