13.8.18

KING - Remixes & Rarities - 2018

 Disque : 1
  1. Love & Pride (Body and Soul Mix)
  2. Soul on My Boots (Rub a Dub Mix)
  3. Ain't No Doubt
  4. Fools
  5. Won't You Hold My Hand Now
  6. (Heavy Times Mix)
  7. Fish (Reprise) (Live)
  8. Won't You Hold My Hand Now
  9. (Encore) (Live)
  10. And As for Myself (Live)
  11. Won't You Hold My Hand Now (Single Remix)
  12. Alone Without You (Scorcher Mix)
  13. I Kissed the Spikey Fridge (Rock Hard Mix)
  14. The Taste of Your Tears
  15. (Breaker Heart Mix)
  16. Torture (P. F. Extended Mix)
  17. Groovin' with the Kings

Disque : 2

  1. Soul on My Boots (Single Version)
  2. Love & Pride (Extended Mix)
  3. Won't You Hold My Hand Now (The Magnificent 12" Mix)
  4. Alone Without You (U.S. Edit)
  5. Love & Pride (Dub Mix)
  6. Torture (Single Version)
  7. Won't You Hold My Hand Now (Youth Mix)
  8. Alone Without You (Club Mix)
  9. Love & Pride (Live Version)
  10. Won't You Hold My Hand Now (85 Reasons to Hold Hands Mix) (Clean Version)
  11. Alone Without You (Street Mix)
  12. Won't You Hold My Hand Now (Dub Mix)
  13. Alone Without You
  14. (Instru-Nana-Mental Mix)



Aucun commentaire: