1.8.14

BYRON STINGILY - Best Of Clubbing - 2013



CD1
01. Searching (take 1)
02. Stardance (long mix)

03. Real man (the jinks remix)
04. Stand right up (the johnny vicious remix)
05. U turn me (bini & martini vocal)
06. In my mind (basement boys production)
07. Sing a song (mousse t.'s extended mix)
08. Keep love going (fanatix remix)
09. You make me feel mighty real (don carlos house mix)
10. It's over (12 inch remix)
11. Stand right up (basement boys radio edit)

CD2
01. Searching (drums, bass and vocals)
02. Stardance (vocal mix)
03. Real man (jinkzilla remix)
04. Stand right up (basement boys production)
05. U turn me (carlos fauvrelle remix)
06. Sing a song (matty's remix)
07. Keep love going (main mix)
08. You make me feel mighty real (extended ny underground victor calderone mix)
09. It's over (it's never over mix)
10. Love you the right way (mk vocal)
11. You make me feel mighty real (serious danger magic steppa mix)
12. Sing a song (mousse t.'s radio tv)



Aucun commentaire: