14.8.14

MOBY - Remixed - 2011




 CD1
01-Go (Remix 2006)
02-James bond theme (moby's re-version) (tenaglia twilo mix)

03-Honey (rollo & sister bliss blunt edit)
04-Bodyrock (olav basoski's da hot funk da freak funk remix)
05-Why does my heart feel so bad (ferry corsten remix)
06-Natural blues (katcha remix)
07-Porcelain (murk remix)
08-We are all made of stars (bob sinclar main vocal mix)
09-In this world (push vocal club mix)
10-In my heart (sandy rivera mix)
11-Lift me up (superdiscount mix-radio edit)
12-Beautiful (remix)
13-Raining again (steve angello's vocal mix)
14-Dream about me (booka shade remix)

CD2
01-Where you end (tiga's all i need is to be sampled mix)
02-Slipping away (crier la vie) (enzo mori & stephan clark remix) (feat. Mylene Farmer)
03-New york new york (armand van helden long version) (feat. Debbie Harry)
04-Pale horses (gui boratto's last window remix)
05-Mistake (soundfly rusty egan remix)
06-One time we lived (laurent wolf remix)
07-Wait for me (laidback luke remix)
08-In my heart (sandy rivera mix)
09-Porcelain (murk remix)
10-Slipping away (axwell vocal mix)
11-Wait for me (villa remix)



Aucun commentaire: