9.8.14

TERRANOVA - Hotel Amour - 2012



CD1
1 Prayer (feat Nicolette Krebitz & Udo Kier - Gui Boratto mix)
2 My Love (feat Tomas Hoffding - club version)

3 Boogie For The Dollar (feat Khan - Tiefschwarz mix)
4 Ain't No Thing (feat Snax - Rampa mix)
5 Take My Hand (feat Khan - TORB mix)
6 I Want To Go Out (David Mayer mix)
7 Make Me Feel (feat Billie Ray Martin - Till Von Sein mix)
8 Question Mark (feat Rachel Row - KiNK mix)
9 Hotel Amour (feat Everybody - Rampa mix)
10 So Strong (Findling & Zigon remix)
11 Question Mark (Adam Port mix)

CD2
01 Prayer (Feat. Nicolette Krebitz Udo Kier) (Reyou Mix)
02 So Strong (Feat. Khan) (Santà Dub)
03 Sofy Encanto - Once again (pat's afro soul mix)
04 Question Mark (feat. Tomas Hoffding)
05 So Strong (feat. Khan)
06 Hotel amour
07 Paris Is For Lovers (my love) (feat.Tomas Hoffding)
08 Make Me_Feel (feat. Billie Ray Martin)
09 I Want To Go Out
10 Aint No Thing (feat. Snax)
11 Take My Hand (feat. Khan)
12 Boogie For The Dollar (feat. Khan)
13 Sofy Encanto - Once again (m sol mix)


Aucun commentaire: