13.8.14

THE ULTIMATE FUNK PARTY - 2004


CD1
01 - Oliver Cheatham Get Down - Saturday Night
02 - Kool & The Gang - Celebration

03 - Edwin Starr - Contact
04 - The Trammps - Disco Inferno
05 - Earth Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland
06 - Chic - Le Freak
07 - Labelle (Feat. Patti Labelle) - Lady Marmalade
08 - O'Jays - Love Train
09 - Shalamar - Take That To The Bank
10 - The Whispers - And The Beat Goes On
11 - Sylvester - You Make Me Feel Mighty Real
12 - Candi Staton - Young Hearts Run Free
13 - Sister Sledge - Lost In Music
14 - Rose Royce - Car Wash
15 - Rufus & Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody
16 - Change - Searching
17 - Maze - Joy And Pain

CD2
01 - James Brown - Get Up Offa That Thing
02 - Sister Sledge - We Are Family
03 - Donald Byrd - Love Has Come Around
04 - Sharon Redd - Can You Handle It?
05 - Bobby Thurston - Check Out The Groove
06 - Ottowan - D.I.S.C.O
07 - Michael Zager - Let's All Chant
08 - Dan Hartman - Relight My Fire
09 - A Taste Of Honey - Boogie Oogie Oogie
10 - Anita Ward - Ring My Bell
11 - Midnight Starr - Midas Touch
12 - Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing
13 - Chaka Khan - I Feel For You
14 - Patrice Rushen - Forget Me Nots
15 - Rick James - Super Freak
16 - Grandmaster Flash - White Lines (Don't Do It)

CD3
01 - Heatwave - Boogie Nights
02 - KC & The Sunshine Band - That's The Way (I Like It)
03 - McFadden & Whitehead - Ain't No Stopping Us Now
04 - Kleeer - Get Touch
05 - Narada Michael Walden - I Shoulda Loved You
06 - Dynasty - I Don't Want To Be Freak (But I Can't Help Myself)
07 - Shalamar - A Night To Remember
08 - The Real Thing - You To Me Are Everything
09 - Steve Arrington - Feel So Real
10 - Slave - Just A Touch Of Love
11 - Spinners - Working My Way Back To You
12 - Booker Newberry III - Love Town
13 - The Fatback Band - I Found Lovin'
14 - The Gap Band - Oops Upside Your Head
15 - Deee-Lite - Groove Is In The Heart
16 - Village People - YMCA
17 - Joyce Sims - Come Into My Life


Aucun commentaire: