13.8.14

WHITNEY HOUSTON - Greatests Remixes - 2018







CD1
01. How Will I Know (Extended Version)
02. Someone For Me (Extended Version)

03. Thinking About You (Extended Dance Version)
04. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) (12'' Remix)
05. So Emotional (Extended Remix)
06. Just The Lonely Talking Again (Extended Mix)
07. Love Will Save The Day (Extended Remix)
08. It Isn't, It Wasn't, It Ain't Never Gonna Be (Duet with Aretha Franklin) (Extended Version)
09. Im Your Baby Tonight (US Extended Remix)
10. My Name Is Not Susan (70s Istnichda-Flange Hard-Mix)
11. We Didn't Know (Duet With Stevie Wonder) (Extended Mix)

CD2
01. I Belong To You (Extended Version)
02. Queen Of The Night (Extended Dance Version)
03. Fine (Junior Vasquez Unrealeased Mix)
04. Whatchulookinat (KO Tribal Energy Mix)
05. One Of Those Days (Extended Mix)
06. Try It On my Own (Thunderpuss Anthem Mix)
07. Love That Man (Peter Rauhofer Retro Mix)
08. Million Dollar Bill (Freemasons Club)
09. Try It On My Own (Mike Rizzo Global Mix)
10. I Didn't Know My Own Strength (Big K. remix)

CD3
01. I Look To You (Johnny Vicious Club Mix)
02. Million Dollar Bill (Frankie Knuckles Club Mix)
03. I Didn't Know My Own Strength (Peter Rauhofer Mixshow)
04. I Look To You (Johnny Vicious Warehouse Club Mix)
05. Million Dollar Bill (Freemasons Mixshow)
06. I Didn't Know My Own Strength (Daddy's Groove Magic Island Club Mix)
07. I Look To You (Christian Dio Club Mix)
08. Million Dollar Bill (Frankie Knuckles Dub Mix)
09. I Didn't Know My Own Strength (Daddy's Groove Magic Island Mixshow)
10. I Look To You (Giuseppe D. Club Mix)
11. I Look To You (Johnny Vicious Club Mixshow Mix)



CD4
01. I Didn't Know My Own Strength (Peter Rauhofer Club Mix)
02. Some Script, Different Cast (Pumpin Dolls Unreleased Vocal Mix)
03. Whatchulookinat (Thunderpuss Club Mix)
04. My Love Is Your Love (Thunderpuss Vocal Club Mix)
05. It's Not Right But It's Ok (Club 69 Future Club Mix)
06. Heartbreak Hotel (Hex Hector Club Mix)
07. Queen Of The Night (CJ Mackintosh Master Mix)
08. I Will Always Love You (Hex Hector Club Mix)
09. Step By Step (Junior Vasquez Arena Anthem Mix)

CD5
01. My Name Is Not Susan (Waddell Straight Mix)
02. I'm Your Baby Tonight (Extended Remix)
03. Love Will Say The Day (Club Mix Extended)
04. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (12" Inch Remix)
05. So Emotional (Extended Remix)
06. Same Script, Different Cast (Joe Smooth Slang Club Mix)
07. Whatchulookinat (Full Intention Club Mix)
08. My Love Is Your Love (Jonathan Peters Vocal Mix)
09. It's Not Right But It's Ok (Mischa Daniels Colorwell Mix)
10. Heartbreak Hotel (Rip Mix)
11. Queen Of The Night (Dj Mackintosh Dub Of The Night)

CD6
01. I Didn't Know My Own Strength (Daddy Mix)
02. Same Script, Different Cast (Jonathan Peters Vocal Club)

03. Whatchulookinat (Paul Oakenfold Club Mix)

04. My Love Is Your Love (Jonathan Peters Light Mix)
05. It's Not Right But It's Ok (Club 69 Future Dub Mix)
06. Queen Of The Night (Cj Mackintosh Makapella Mix)
07. Step By Step (Tony Moran's Diva X Diva Mix)
08. My Name Is Not Susan (Breakthrough Mix)
09. Love Will Say The Day (Ari Kaisserian Club Mix)
10. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Junior's Happy Handbag Mix)

CD7
01. Same Script, Different Cast (Friburn & Urik's Cover Your Ears Mix)
02. My Love Is Your Love (Thunderpuss Vocal Radio Mix)03. It's Not Right But It's Ok (Thunderpuss Club Mix)04. Step By Step (K-Klassic Mix)05. My Name Is Not Susan (Ambiente Mix)
06. Love Will Save The Day (Jellybean & David Morales Club Mix)
07. So Emotional (Hot Tracks Mix)
08. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Hot Tracks Mix)
09. Same Script, Different Cast (Thunderpuss Vocal Club Mix)
10. My Love Is Your Love (Thunderpuss Severe Dub)

CD8
01. Same Script, Different Cast (Victor Romero Slang Vocal Mix)
02. My Love Is Your Love (Jonathan Peters Radio Mix)
03. It's Not Right But It's Ok (Johnny Vicious Mementous Mix)
04. Step By Step (Soul Solution Diva Vocal Mix)
05. My Name Is Not Susan (70's Flange Mix)
06. Love Will Say The Day (Show Me Love vs Robin S Mix)
07. So Emotional (Disconet Mix)
08. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (K-Klux Mix)
09. Same Script, Different Cast (Soundfactory Vs Exit 101)
10. It's Not Right But It's Ok (Thunderpuss 2000 Dub)
11. Step By Step (Junior Vasquez Deep Dub)

CD9
01. It's Not Right But It's Ok (Kcc 's Release Love Groove Bootleg Mix)
02. Step By Step (Teddy Rilley Mix)
03. My Name Is Not Susan (LaFace Mix)
04. So Emotional (Ultimix)
05. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (2nd Mix)
06. Love Will Say The Day (Dub)
07. Step By Step (Tony Moran Radio Mix)
08. My Name Is Not Susan (Power Radio Mix)
09. Same Script, Different Cast (Main Version)
10. It's Not Right But It's Ok (Rodney Jerkins Smooth Mix)
11. Step By Step (Soul Solution Bass & Drums Dub)
12. Same Script, Different Cast (Mal Hammond Beautiful Slang Dub)
13. It's Not Right But It's Ok (Johnny Vicious Dub)
14. When You Believe (Extended)






Aucun commentaire: