22.3.15

PRISCILLA QUEEN OF THE DESERT - 1994

 01 - I've Never Been To Me - Charlene
02 - Go West - Village People
03 - Billy Don't Be A Hero - Paper Lace
04 - My Baby Loves Lovin' - White Plains
05 - I Love The Nightlife (Disco Round) - Alicia Bridges
06 - Can't Help Lovin' That Man - Trudy Richards
07 - I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
08 - A Fine Romance - Lena Horne
09 - Shake Your Groove Thing (Full Length Mix) - Peaches and Herb
10 - I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine - Patti Page
11 - Finally (7'' Choice Mix) - CeCe Peniston
12 - Take A Letter Maria - R.B. Greaves
13 - Mamma Mia - ABBA
14 - Save The Best For Last - Vanessa Williams
15 - I Love The Nightlife (Disco Round) (Real Rapino 7'' Mix) - Alicia Bridges
16 - Go West (Original 12'' Mix) - Village People
17 - I Will Survive (1993 Phil Kelsey Classic 12'' Mix) - Gloria Gaynor
18 - Shake Your Groove Thing (Original 12'' Mix) - Peaches and Herb
19 - I Love The Nightlife (Disco Round) (Phillip Damien Extended Vox) - Alicia Bridges



Aucun commentaire: