15.3.15

WHITNEY HOUSTON - The Preacher's Wife (Original Soundtrack Album) - 1996

 01. I Believe In You and Me
02. Step By Step 03. Joy (feat. The Georgia Mass Choir)
04. Hold On, Help Is On the Way (feat. The Georgia Mass Choir)
05. I Go to the Rock (feat. The Georgia Mass Choir)
06. I Love the Lord (feat. The Georgia Mass Choir)
07. Somebody Bigger Than You and I (feat. Bobby Brown, Faith Evans, Johnny Gil, Monica & Ralph Tresvant)
08. You Were Loved
09. My Heart Is Calling
10. I Believe In You and Me (Single Version)
11. Step By Step (Remix)
12. Who Would Imagine a King (feat. The Nativity Choir)
13. He's All Over Me (Feat. Shirley Caesar & The Georgia Mass Choir)
14. The Lord Is My Shepherd (feat. Hezekiah Walker & The Love Fellowship Crusade Choir)
15. Joy to the World (feat. The Georgia Mass Choir)



Aucun commentaire: