23.2.18

THE HIT FACTORY - Ultimate Collection - 2017


CD1
1. Kylie Minogue – Better The Devil You Know [#2]
2. Rick Astley – Never Gonna Give You Up [#1]
3. Bananarama – Venus [#8]
4. Mel & Kim – Respectable [#1]
5. Steps – One For Sorrow [#2]
6. Kylie Minogue – I Should Be So Lucky [#1]
7. Jason Donovan – Too Many Broken Hearts [#1]
8. Jackson 5 – I Want You Back [#8]
9. Big Fun – Blame It On The Boogie [#4]
10. Stock Aitken Waterman – Roadblock [#13]
11. Sonia – You’ll Never Stop Me Loving You [#1]
12. Samantha Fox – Nothing’s Gonna Stop Me Now [#8]
13. The Reynolds Girls – I’d Rather Jack [#8]
14. Pepsi & Shirlie – Heartache [#2]
15. Rick Astley – Whenever You Need Somebody [#3]
16. Sybil – When I’m Good And Ready [#5]
17. Brother Beyond – The Harder I Try [#2]
18. Jason Donovan – Every Day (I Love You More) [#2]
19. Bananarama – Nathan Jones [#15]
20. Kylie Minogue & Jason Donovan – Especially For You [#1]

CD2
1. Steps – Tragedy [#1]
2. Dead or Alive – You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) [#1]
3. Mel & Kim – Showin’ Out (Get Fresh At The Weekend) [#3]
4. Kylie Minogue – The Loco-motion [#2]
5. Rick Astley – Together Forever [#2]
6. Jason Donovan – Nothing Can Divide Us [#5]
7. John Travolta & Olivia Newton John – The Grease Megamix [#3]
8. Bananarama – Love In The First Degree [#3]
9. Steps – Heartbeat [#1]
10. Kylie Minogue – Hand On Your Heart [#1]
11. Princess – Say I’m Your Number One [#7]
12. Sinitta – Toy Boy [#4]
13. Samantha Fox – I Only Wanna Be With You [#16]
14. Cliff Richard – I Just Don’t Have The Heart [#3]
15. Musical Youth – Pass The Dutchie [#1]
16. Bananarama – I Heard A Rumour [#14]
17. Kylie Minogue & Keith Washington – If You Were With Me Now [#4]
18. Westlife – Seasons In The Sun [#1]
19. Jason Donovan – Sealed With A Kiss [#1]
20. Rick Astley – When I Fall In Love [#2]

CD3
1. Bananarama – Venus (Hellfire Mix)
2. Dead Or Alive – You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) Murder Mix
3. Kylie Minogue – Better The Devil You Know (Mad March Hare Mix)
4. Rick Astley – Never Gonna Give You Up (Escape To New York Mix)
5. Jason Donovan – Nothing Can Divide Us (12″ Remix)
6. Brother Beyond – The Harder I Try (Extended Version)
7. Kylie Minogue & Jason Donovan – All I Wanna Do Is Make You Mine (Extended Version)
8. Mandy Smith – I Just Can’t Wait (The Cool and Breezy Jazz Mix)
9. Hazell Dean – Whatever I Do (12″ Mix)
10. Stock Aitken Waterman – Roadblock (Rare Groove Mix)

Aucun commentaire: