5.8.21

TOTAL DIVA Vol. 3 - 2004

01. Cece Peniston - Eternal Lover (Audiowhores Reprise Mix)
02. Connie Harvey - Thank You Lord (Audiowhores Vocal Mix)
03. Deepswing Feat. Donna Washington - Take Me To The Disco (Hardsoul Classic Disco Mix)
04. Yass Feat. Tori - Been Set Free (Original Mix)
05. Inaya Day & Jackii Gilford - I Got My Freedom (Dario Dattis Vocal Mix)
06. Deepswing Feat. Kristi Lomax - Love Is (Airex Groove Mix)
07. Leah McCrae - All This Love That I'm Giving (Richard Earnshaw Vocal Mix)
08. Morten Trust Feat. Ida Corr - I Put My Faith In You (Original Mix)
09. Major Boys Feat. Kathy Brown - Time And Time Again (Hot 22 Club Mix)
10. Gadjo "So Many Times" (Original Mix)
11. Soul Providers Feat. Robin Rush "No Pressure" (Stonebridge Remix)
12. RLP & Sami Dee Feat. Cheryl Porter - You Are My Will To Survive (Survival Dub)
13. Eric Wikman Present Donna Washington - I'm A Believer (Airex Groove Mix)

 

Aucun commentaire: