9.2.24

ELTON JOHN - Duets - 1993

01. Elton John & k.d. Lang / Teardrops 
02. Elton John & PM Dawn / When I think about love (I think about you) 
03. Elton John & Little Richard / The power 
04. Elton John & Don Henley / Shaky ground
05. Elton John & Kiki Dee / True love
06. Elton John & Chris Rea / If you were me 
07. Elton John & Tammy Wynette / A woman's needs 
08. Elton John & Nik Kershaw / Old friend 
09. Elton John & Gladys Knight / Go on and on 
10. Elton John & RuPaul / Don't go breaking my heart 
11. Elton John & Marcella Detroit / Ain't nothing but the real thing 
12. Elton John & Paul Young / I'm your puppet
13. Elton John & Bonnie Raitt / Love letters 
14. Elton John & Leonard Cohen / Born to lose 
15. Elton John & George Michael / Don't let the sun go down on me
16. Elton John / Duets for one


 

Aucun commentaire: