01. Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love 2:06
02. Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love (Extended Mix) 4:12
03. Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love (DJ Edson Extended Club Version) 3:15
04. Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love (HenriqMoraes Radio Mix - DJ Edson Edit) 2:49
05. Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love (Matt Consolas Club Re Edit) 6:11
06. Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love (Sisco Kennedy Intro Outro) 2:35
07. Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love (Extended Remix) 7:16
08. Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love (Dario Xavier Remix) 5:40
09. Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love (Parnix Club Love Mix) 7:41
10. Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love (Bearly Disco Mix) 5:18
11. Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love (Instrumental) 2:06
12. Can't Get You Out Of My Head (Peggy Gou’s Midnight Remix) 4:31
13. Cant Get You Out Of My Head (Peggy Gou's Midnight Edit) 2:08
02. Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love (Extended Mix) 4:12
03. Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love (DJ Edson Extended Club Version) 3:15
04. Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love (HenriqMoraes Radio Mix - DJ Edson Edit) 2:49
05. Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love (Matt Consolas Club Re Edit) 6:11
06. Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love (Sisco Kennedy Intro Outro) 2:35
07. Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love (Extended Remix) 7:16
08. Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love (Dario Xavier Remix) 5:40
09. Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love (Parnix Club Love Mix) 7:41
10. Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love (Bearly Disco Mix) 5:18
11. Last Night I Dreamt I Fell In Love (Instrumental) 2:06
12. Can't Get You Out Of My Head (Peggy Gou’s Midnight Remix) 4:31
13. Cant Get You Out Of My Head (Peggy Gou's Midnight Edit) 2:08

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire